Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The following policies apply to everyone at WCMC-Q concerning borrowing physical library materials (e.g. books, movies, etc...):
- Borrowing privileges are available to all WCMC-Q faculty, students and staff.
- Items from the general collection can be borrowed for 2 weeks.
- Borrowers can make 3 renewals online using My Account in the online catalog.
- After 3 renewals the borrower must physically return the item to the Reading Room and can renew the item again in person.
- Items on loan can be recalled after one week, if requested by another borrower.
- Loan periods assigned to inter-library loan items will be individually determined.
- Borrowing privileges will be blocked if a patron fails to return any material from the general collection that is 21 days overdue.
- Patrons will be charged for the replacement cost of any item deemed lost or irreparably damaged.
- Grades will be withheld for students who do not return materials or do not compensate the library for the replacement cost of lost or irreparably damaged items by the end of semester.