Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Patient Information & EBM
What is patient information & why does it matter?
- Informs or promotes health and wellness.
- Assist in patient activation and compliance.
- Assist patients in knowing their options.
- Give patients more information than is possible during a normal encounter.
How can I tell if it’s reliable?
- Authority: Who is responsible for the resource?
- Currency: How often is it updated?
- Accuracy: Is it fact or fiction?
- Writing: Is it for doctors or for anyone?