Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Publication Services is an offering from the Distributed eLibrary to support scholarly publishing activity by Weill Cornell Medicine-Qatar faculty, researchers, and staff.
We offer you:
- professional expertise – our team has extensive experience in publishing
- clear turnaround times – we will communicate expected delivery times at the start of the project
- confidentiality – we will respect the confidentiality of your research
There is no cost for this service. Depending on the service provided, we may request that our contribution is included in the Acknowledgements of the completed manuscript or publication, providing the name and title of the team member who assisted you.
Below are the key services offered, and a brief description of these:
- Manuscript editing
- Grant application editing (pilot)
- Journal selection assistance
- Open Access advice
- Copyright guidance
- Visual abstract review and consultation
See the tabs above for more details on these activities and how you can request assistance. You can use our Ask-A-Librarian chat feature to get more information.
Request Publication Services support
Content Development Specialist
Ask a Librarian at DeLib
During hours that chat is monitored, use the box below to chat with a DeLib librarian. Alternatively, contact us via a different method by clicking here.